Join MHB – the fastest growing team in Madison!
This team has launched a revolutionary approach to real estate that is disrupting a local industry worth $150 million.
Until recently, the real estate industry has failed to provide homeowners with a modern day option for selling their home. Each year, thousands of families debate whether to pay a Realtor an exorbitant amount of commission or take the risk of selling their home FSBO. Over the past several decades, the vast majority of full-service real estate brokers have decided to clench on to their 5-7% commissions, instead of listening to the market and rethinking their approach to benefit the consumer.
For MHB, customer-focused approach to providing a better value proposition in real estate meant taking a step back and designing a service from the ground up. Our foundational values being:
- Hiring great agents as full-time employees with benefits, providing them with a support team, and putting them in a position to succeed.
- Providing top-rate advice, marketing, advertising and photography to sell homes effectively.
- Utilizing technology, a team approach, and new processes to be most efficient.
As a result, MHB is now closing more listing sales than any other full-service real estate team in the market. Our average days on the market ranks #1 and our average sale price ranks #2 when compared to our top broker competition. To date, $2,641,468 of commission has been kept in the pockets of local homeowners.
We’re growing our sales team – Two new Home Advisors needed!
We hire the best and the brightest to represent our company and our clients. Our agents are employees of MHB Real Estate. They receive benefits, their expenses are paid, leads are provided, and they are backed by support staff to make them most efficient. On an annual basis, our agents experience more than 2-3 times the average number of transactions and they earn more than 2-3 times the average Realtor.
As Realtors, our agents day to day activity consists of helping people buy and sell homes. Here’s a bit more on what it takes.
- Great communication skills.
- Enjoy your work and the people you work with.
- Be awesome at what you do.
- Be organized.
- Make every customer experience outstanding.
- Great communicator
- Proficient with technology
- An understanding of marketing
- Business mindset
- Problem solver
- Energetic and enjoys their work
About working at MHB:
- A casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Growth potential
- Working closely with a team
- Sharing in collective achievement
- Having fun at work
Compensation is 100% commission, with leads/business provided. First-year income expectation is 60-100k.
Sales and/or real estate experience is preferred, but not required. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you. Reach out to Dan Tenney / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.