Office & Transaction Coordinator
Office & Transaction Coordinator – Salary with Bonus Potential
MHB Real Estate is Dane County’s fastest growing real estate service. We’re taking the industry by storm by doing things differently. We need one more awesome individual to join our team.
What is the position all about?
We’re growing quickly! Our team operates in an upbeat, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment. Our “work” is providing clients with the best possible real estate experience when they buy or sell a home. As a member of our team, you’ll:
- Support MHB sales agents and provide customer service in seller and buyer relationships.
- Attend meetings with agents.
- Keep track of dates, deadlines, and other aspects of translations in the escrow phase of the buying/selling process.
- Complete real estate related errands.
- Manage office upkeep & be the face of the office – getting mail, watering plants, garbage etc.
- Assist accounting with depositing, printing & mailing checks
- Supporting all team agents by assisting with getting listing data & photos prepped on MLS, ordering signs, sending agreements for signatures etc.
- Assisting with various admin/operations tasks to keep things running smoothly
To thrive, qualities of the ideal candidate may include:
- Solid communication skills – articulate ideas well, think ahead, be prompt
- Self-organization – thoughtful process and good daily habits
- Attention to every detail – small things make big differences
- Personality – people like to do business and work with people they like
- Drive – unrelenting effort improves all other aspects
- Time management – effectively manage your time to keep up with the 24/7 nature of a real estate business
What does a career at MHB offer?
- You get out what you put in earning potential
- Flexible schedule
- Regular team outings, lunches, events
- Ergo office environment
- Administrative support
- W2 Employee w/ 4% 401k match after 1 year
- Annual bonus potential
- Opportunity to join us on the ground floor as we change the real estate industry
Please submit your resume and a cover letter with a few words about yourself in the Application Form below.
"*" indicates required fields