In 2012, MHB pioneered a new approach to full service real estate at a flat fee. Over the last 7 years we’ve:
- – Saved clients over $5,000,000
- – Helped approximately 1,000 buyers and sellers
- – Improved customer support through team growth/collaboration
- – Increased the reach of our marketing by organic and social growth
- – Implemented additional technology for improved process and client experience
Today, we’re not just saving our clients money, we’re outperforming the market. We’re:
- – Able to list our average listings 1.07% higher ($3,690) than the market average when compared to assessed value.
- – Helping our sellers negotiate 19% less ($555) off their asking price vs the average sale.
- – Selling our listings 21% faster (8 days) vs the average sale.
- – Achieving these results, while saving our average seller $8,245 in commission vs paying a traditional realtor 6%.
- – And there’s more, check out our redesigned website for additional information or contacts us.
Starting February 21st, 2019 our listing fee will be $3,000. In comparison:
- – The average sale price in Dane County has increased $95,000 from $245,000 to $340,000.
- – The average 3% realtor commission has increase $2,850
- – We’re behind the rate of inflation by 5.3%
Thanks for considering MHB Real Estate! Back to Homepage
Like what you hear?
Have questions for us or ready to start your search? Reach out, we'll help get things rolling.
194 reviews from customers who bought a home with the help of MHB.
It’s so incredibly nice to only pay one mortgage this month instead of two like we’ve been paying for over two years. Thanks a million Dan Tenney for selling our townhouse. We definitely should have gone with you first!!"Rachel & Dave
More customer reviews