Real Estate Extraordinaire
Real Estate Extraordinaire with base of business, benefits, & 100k first year potential
MHB Real Estate is Dane County’s fastest growing real estate service. We’re taking the industry by storm by doing things differently. We need one more awesome individual to join our sales team.
This is not your average Realtor/Real Estate Sales position.
The old real estate model typically involves working solo as a 1099 independent contractor, competing with upwards of 50 agents in your own office, generating all of your own business, having no leads provided for you, funding your own marketing/expenses, and even paying to be associated with your broker/firm. If this doesn’t appeal to you, and if you’re a high potential individual who likely wouldn’t consider or would no longer like to be in a 1099, high turnover, pyramid scheme-like career, please keep reading.
We’re “the evolution of real estate,” from the inside out.
At MHB, you’ll join a team and participate in a unique culture. Real estate is a service industry, and our people are our “product.” We understand that engaged, satisfied, well compensated team members are a vital component to the overall success of our business.
What is the position all about?
We’re growing quickly! Our team operates in an upbeat, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment. Our “work” is providing clients with the best possible real estate experience when they buy or sell a home. As a member of our team, you’ll:
- Communicate the benefits of working with MHB vs traditional realtors or DIY
- Attend home prep meetings to help a seller prepare to put their home on the market
- Complete detailed price analysis reports to accurately determine the value of a home
- Provide guidance and customer service to buyers, sellers, and other realtors
- Conduct private showings of homes, condos, and land that is for sale
- Guide buyers through the process of buying a home
- Negotiate offer terms and escrow process details
- Collaborate with other members of our team to execute day-to-day processes
- Have fun, because life is too short not to
To thrive, qualities of the ideal candidate may include:
- Solid communication skills – articulate ideas well, think ahead, be prompt
- Self-organization – thoughtful process and good daily habits
- Attention to every detail – small things make big differences
- Personality – people like to do business and work with people they like
- Drive – unrelenting effort improves all other aspects
What does a career at MHB offer?
- You get out what you put in earning potential
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation
- Regular team outings, lunches, events
- Ergo office environment
- Administrative support
- Team leadership support
- Paid “training” through on-the-job experience model
- Base of business/clients provided
- W2 Employee w/ 4% 401k match after 1 year
- No group health insurance yet, but you’ll make enough to pay for it
- Annual bonus potential
- Periodic sales incentives
- Association dues, MLS fees, and other expenses paid
- Opportunity to join us on the ground floor as we change the real estate industry
The 2022 real estate market is right around the corner. Our peak season builds up through the first quarter. If you’re ready to make a change in your life, career, and the real estate industry, the sooner you reach out, the better.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter with a few words about yourself in the Application Form below.
"*" indicates required fields